Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Que up the Free4All Challenge!!

Hello again! Another duo challenge card... SCS Free4All challenge called on us to use furniture and do some spring cleaning...like using old accessories. The ColourQ challenge was a tough one...Kraft (crumb cake), Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, and white. Gasp! What to do?

So Friday after work, I pulled out my trusty, albeit strange retired Stampin' Up set "Please be Seated." Yup...2 weeks in a row! Who would have thunk it? I was horrified to see that I am out of crumb cake card stock, except some scraps. I'll be placing an order today!! (Plus my SU Demo pre-order for the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog!) My card base is tangerine, and I added a layer of crumb cake from the neutrals pattern paper stack. I had an already cut out Top Note die piece of whisper white, which I cut just a bit more than halfway down. I stamped the sofa in basic black craft and heat embossed. I used my aqua painter to watercolor the image, adding a bit of a shadow as well. The striped kiwi kiss ribbon is retired, as is the corduroy brad. I have used this image for birthdays and anniversaries...I like it better than "over the hill" LOL!! So I finished the card up with cherry cobbler pattern paper, modern label and word window punches, and the trusty Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Inky {{{HUGS}}}

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Your card is so cute! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very comfy...I mean, cute. :) Love the corduroy brad...they're one of my all-time favorite embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this set - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word: FUN!! The paper and the corduroy brad accent are a perfect pair! SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete