I am so excited, because I have been given the...
WooHoo! With so many GREAT blogs out there,and so much talent on so many design teams, this makes me feel pretty special!! Now, as a recipient, I need to do a few things. First, I need to thank the stamper who gave me this award...thank you Angel, of "Make Something Cute!" I first found her blog from a list of SU demo blogs...and does she have talent!!
Now, I need to share 8 things about me...
1) I am 4' 10-1/2" tall... 4' 11" on a good day!
2) I graduated with a degree in Music Liberal Arts from Illinois State University; emphasis in Music Therapy; voice was my "instrument"
3) I am allergic to cats...and a little bit to dogs, especially when they lick my face!
4) I LOVE public speaking, especially about my faith and dignity of life issues!
5) I have 2 older brothers and one younger sister
6) I love early espresso...but could easily live without river rock!
7) My hubby and I were foster parents for 8 years
8) I love singing in Latin and Italian...struggle with French...and sound awful trying to sing in German!
Now, I need to pass this blog on to 8 fabulous Stylish Bloggers! I have recently started following bunch...this could take a while...
1) Pauline at The Pursuit of Stampi'ness
2) Jennifer at Welcome to Paper Tramp Stamper
3) Dale at Dale's Designs
4) Kelly at Sandcastle Stamper
5) AnnMarie at AnnMarie's Stamping Adventure
6) Elaine at Create & Stamp with Elaine
7) another Anne Marie at Stampin' Anne
8) Holly at HollyBeary Creations
So there it is! Loads of Stylish Inspiration out there...check it out, and USE it!!